You are here
- FMCG Company with Global Presence, based in Lisbon
- Must be a HR specialist, fluent in English
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a leading FMCG company with global presence, with more than 15,000 employees and 150 affiliates.
Descrição da oferta
Reporting to the HR Director, the HR Generalist main responsibilities are:
- Recruiting and staffing logistics;
- Organisational and space planning;
- Performance management and improvement systems;
- Organisation development;
- Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting;
- Employee orientation, development, and training;
- Policy development and documentation;
- Employee relations;
- Company employee communication;
- Compensation and benefits administration;
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health;
- Employee services and counselling;
- Other responsibilities assigned by the Human Resources Director.
This description covers the main responsibilities only. It is, therefore, non-restrictive.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, or Organisation Development or equivalent (Master's degree preferred);
- One to four years of experience in Human Resources positions;
- Specialised training in employment law, compensation, organisational planning, organisation development, employee relations, safety, training, recruitment & selection and preventive labour relations;
- Strong knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications;
- Fluency in English (mandatory);
- Strong organisation skills, a structured and systematic approach;
- Excellent interpersonal, team-building, dynamic, energetic and proactive;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, able to work on own initiative and prioritise workload effectively;
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines, and manage multiple projects with conflicting priorities;
- Flexibility, an excellent team player, who can develop strong relationships with colleagues and peers;
- High results focused, with a strong attention to detail.
Uma boa oportunidade para o seu desenvolvimento profissional.