You are here
Head of Treasury
- Be part of a well-established company
- Previous experience in Corporate Treasury is required
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a well-established and recognised pharmaceutical company. You will be working for a company with wide experience in its sector.
Descrição da oferta
- Support the Chief Financial Officer and Group Treasurer decision making process;
- Liaise with company creditors, bankers, credit rating agencies and senior managers;
- Conduct negotiation of credit facilities, short term investments and other financial products with financial partners;
- Daily monitoring of the Group liquidity position;
- Coordinate daily liquidity and cash management;
- Recommend policies and guidance for treasury related activities;
- Develop debt collections policies and govern overall credit policy;
- Monitor and mitigate interest rate and foreign exchange risks;
- Prepare Cash-Flow forecasts and budgeting;
- Ensure compliance with relevant legislation;
- Train and manage team members.
The ideal candidate for the role of Head of Treasury, will possess the following:
- University degree in Finance, Business Administration or Economics;
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience at Corporate Treasury level, preferably on a multinational environment;
- Knowledge of capital and currency markets, accounting, finance and tax;
- Treasury Management Systems know-how;
- Leadership skills and team management experience;
- Integrity and autonomy;
- Good communication and negotiation skills;
- Analytically thinking;
- Fluent English: spoken and written;
- Computer skills - user level.
Be part of a fast growing structure with an excellent working environment.