You are here
Head of Operations - Lisbon Office
Adicionada em 01/08/17
Great opportunity to join a multinational group
Act as Head of Operations
Sobre o nosso cliente
- Multinational operating in the Financial Services and Financial Management areas.
Descrição da oferta
- This person will be responsible for evaluating operations, establishing a project pipeline, and then executing on the findings;
- Establish best practices for the Lisbon operating environment;
- Manage on boarding of new entities, project rollouts and performance KPI's;
- Ensure a robust deployment including resource allocation, alignment and deliverable execution;
- Builds and maintains cross-functional relationships at all corporate levels;
- Initiating and maintaining relationships with external vendors, suppliers and customers;
- Mentors/coaches employees;
- Participates in continuing culture education and professional development.
- Bachelor's degree required; Master Preferred;
- At least 7 year's experience in leading team-based problem solving projects;
- Strong understanding of what is to working in a regulatory environment as a senior leader;
- Understanding business objectives and the market which we operate in;
- Knows what good looks like in performance management at a senior level and can make it work positively.
- High level of fluency in English language;
- Senior leader and target focused;
- Availability to travel to the UK;
- Accepts responsibility and can organise resource to do the same;
- Can motivate and engage and energise teams - creating high performance culture;
- Create and manage a control framework for governance;
- Be a positive influential mentor in the development of staff capability;
- Manage within budget;
- Capable of resource and capacity planning.
Uma boa oportunidade para o seu desenvolvimento profissional.