You are here
HBM - C# .net Architecture- and Application-Software-Developer
- HBM FiberSensing's new project in Porto.
- Experience in Microsoft .NET Framework (.net Language C#), Visual Studio 2015.
Sobre o nosso cliente
HBM, is a global leader in the field of precision test, physical measurement, analysis and data acquisition technologies. Our wide range of products includes sensors, transducers, strain gauges, industrial amplifiers, data acquisition systems, measurement and analysis software, and calibration services. HBM provides top-notch solutions in wide range of multiple industries: automotive, aerospace, military, machinery, mining, rail, academic research, construction, and energy applications.
HBM has a global footprint with 27 sales offices located in the Americas, Europe and Asia. Three production facilities in Marlboro, MA, Germany, and China. HBM employs over 1600 people and is a subsidiary of Spectris plc, UK-based company specializing in precision instrumentation and electronic controls.
Descrição da oferta
Responsible for a new Development Team in Porto and report to the Headquarter Development Team. Your role will cover, in addition to the software development, the creation of technical documentation.
- Bachelor or master degree in computer science, electrical engineering, communication engineering, physic or mathematic, or demonstrated equivalent combination of education and experience
- Expert Knowledge of Microsoft .NET Framework, special for .net Language C# and Visual Studio 2015.
- Expert Knowledge in OOP and Multithreading development
- Knowledge on Microsoft Windows Operating Systems
- Knowledge create modern Win Forms- and Web User Interfaces.
- Knowledge in agile Software development, preferred SCRUM
- Fundamental Experience in mathematical evaluation process and signal analyse
- Knowledge on Microsoft Office Products
- First Experience with Microsoft Web technology and SignalR, Web API, AngularJS, Xamarin Frameworks and HTML5 are beneficial.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (TFS Preferred)
- Team spirit and communication skills
- Willingness to travel occasionally within Germany and abroad
- Proficient in written and spoken English; good German skills would be a plus
A great opportunity to integrate a new project in a a global leader company.