You are here
Group Brand Manager
- Our client is a leading FMCG Company.
- Group Brand Manager - Drinks/ FMCG/ Prestige industry experience
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a leading FMCG Company.
Descrição da oferta
- Contribute to the development of company brand strategy ensuring fit with global brand strategy defined by BOs;
- Deliver agreed Brand Owner targets through sound financial planning, people resource management and alignment of systems and processes;
- Agree, monitor and review annual plans, targets and budget with Brand Owners ensuring effective financial planning, having the brands P&L ownership;
- Develop, coordinate, implement, monitor and evaluate brand marketing plans and activities in order to achieve BOs targets and build brand equity, with the support of relevant internal stakeholders;
- Work closely with Customer Marketing and KAMs Off & On Trade to facilitate and ensure that the activities implementation meets overall brand plans and brand guidelines;
- Lead the preparation and presentation of Quarterly Business Reviews;
- Strengthen relationships with key internal stakeholders, GBTs and other BOs in order to optimise delivery of activities and facilitate timely, relevant communication;
- Be continuously alert to changes, issues and opportunities in the broader market, evaluate and recommend solutions and implement agreed changes to plans in order to optimise return;
- Inform Marketing Director of progress against plans and seek consultation on significant issues, opportunities and risks for allocated Brand Owners in a timely way, taking a solution focused approach;
- Seek opportunities to enhance and enrich the Brand Owner's performance demonstrating a proactive approach to business development;
- Ensure the management of Brand Ambassadors where applicable;
Lead, motivate and develop direct reports in line with the Company Values.
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent within a marketing component/must have a professional marketing qualification
- Drinks/ FMCG/ Prestige industry experience
- Capacity to manage and develop individuals to achieve their potential
- Proven experience of Brand leadership, including responsibility for creating Brand strategy and full market mix
- Demonstrable experience of full P&L analysis and comfortable with key financial metrics
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Experience of project management
- Strategic thinker and influencer
- Successful third party relationship management
- Has a confident proactive approach and is consistently reliable in delivery
A great opportunity to integrate a new project in a leading company.