You are here
Gestor de Projectos
Multinacional de referência no sector de atividade
Gestão de projectos
Sobre o nosso cliente
Multinacional company leader in market
Descrição da oferta
- Prepare and propose, for approval by the Innovation Director, the planning and budgeting of projects in order to ensure alignment thereof with customer needs in the segments and geographic locations under the company focus and with its strategic goals.
- Manage the assigned projects by coordinating the entire product development process, in order to carry out the innovation funnel stages and ensure the realignment of the final outcome with the initial goal of the project.
- Monitor the progress of the various projects under its responsibility, by regulating planning, scheduling and goals, identifying risks and defining alternative plans, aiming at minimizing possible deviations.
- Direct and support the project teams in order to ensure alignment between the objectives of the different areas involved in product development, Innovation Management, Business Management and Operations Department.
- Act in situations where deviations in terms of both planning and project objectives are envisaged, and also in terms of product / applications technical specifications and provide solutions to these situations.
- Identify - together with the Global Segment Managers and Region Managers - opportunities for the development of new products / applications / segments, ensuring alignment of these same proposals with the strategy defined by the company.
- Level of implementation and potential impact of the projects developed
- Sales of new applications (in every segment / geographic location)
- Technical profile with relational capacity and notions of market;
- Experience in project management, not at the PMO level but in contact with the customer and in product design;
- Management of projects that have been developed, capable of interpreting processes / laboratory results;
- Training: mechanics, materials, polymers;
- Experience: extrusion, rubber
- English proficiency