You are here
Full Stack Software Engineer | .Net - Efacec
Efacec is a Portuguese company with extensive international presence.
Proficiency with .Net technologies.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Efacec aims to be the preferred partner in delivering worldwide innovative and customized solutions for energy, mobility and the environment. We are the largest Portuguese solutions provider for the electrical and electromechanical industries, developing technologically advanced products, solutions and systems that are relied on every day by millions of people. Our activities are centered on a culture of innovation, research and development. A unique combination of engineering, management expertise and precise technology enables Efacec to maintain one of the leading positions in national and international markets. With a presence in over 60 countries, and in-house developed technology, Efacec has achieved international recognition
Descrição da oferta
- Developing server and front-end software using latest and state-of-the-art technologies;
- Establishing technical requirements and specifications;
- Designing components and product architecture with key focus on server or cloud-based deployments;
- Evaluating technologies and performing technical benchmarking, whenever required;
- Managing the assigned R&D project;
- With a proven software development track record you are also engaged in open innovation projects in
collaboration with external teams, national or international.
- An outstanding full-stack software developer capable or willing to address technical challenges from hosting
and data to business logic and UX;
- 4 years' software development experience with practical employment of software engineering methodologies and tools;
- Proficiency with .Net technologies such as C#, SQLServer/IIS, Messaging Services, MVC or Linq/EF;
- Experience with SOA/Microservices or applications to the industrial, telecom or IoT fields are valued;
- A great team player capable of delivering creative solutions and a constant learner looking for professional growth;
- Holds Master's Degree in Computer Sciences or Systems and Software Engineering;
- Fluency in English.
- An opportunity to integrate a great working environment with excellent prospects for professional and personal growth in a high growth digital business and evolving technology context;
- A position to contribute to the development of next generation digital technology for electrical grids and infrastructure.