You are here
- Previous Real estate experience is required
- ACCA, TOC, OCC Certification
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a well established and recognised real-estate company. You will be working for a globalised company that aims to innovate in order to grow even more in the market where it operates.
Descrição da oferta
- Monthly review of property and corporate financial statements, including transactions, supporting documentation, detail general ledger, financial statements, balance sheet analyses, and other supporting schedules/calculations
- Review and analysis of various documents including loan agreements, management agreements, lease and contract agreements, operating agreements, and various other documents in order to analyse and ensure transactions are being recorded properly.
- Responsible for the reconciliation and timely processing for all types of related-party billings.
- Responsible for monthly forecasts and annual corporate business plans.
- Implementation and review of various financial reports included in monthly package which includes analysis of balance sheet, variance and trend analysis, consolidations, etc.
- Establish, implement, evaluate and enforce policies, procedures and internal controls to improve overall efficiency of the accounting and other company departments.
- Facilitate and enhance communication and relationships with company management teams and third-party investors, creditors, vendors, etc.
- Coordinate, review and monitor corporate cash needs, including loan draws and capital calls.
The ideal candidate for the role of Controlling Specialist Planning-Report, will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree required (MBA, MST, MA is a plus)
- 5-10 years of progressive financial accounting and reporting experience.
- Prior work experience with Big Four accounting firm (or other nationally recognised firm) preferred.
- Understanding of policy and procedure implementation and internal control documentation.
- Real estate accounting experience required.
- Chartered Accountant, or similar
- High degree of written and spoken fluency in English.
- Preferred - written and spoken fluency in German; and same in French or Portuguese a Plus.
A good opportunity to be part of a globalised company and to contribute to the organisation's success.