You are here
Finance & Administrative Manager - Angola
Establish the monthly, quarterly and annual accounting and financial documents,
Responsible for all financial planning and forecasting activities,
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client, international Group in logistics, is looking for a new Finance & Administrative Manager in Angola.
Descrição da oferta
Reporting to the Managing Director in Angola and to the Group CFO, you take care of all the accounting, financial and administrative subjects of the company and in particular:
- Manage a team of 10 people (in Luanda, Cabinda and Soyo branches) in charge of the auxiliary, general and analytical accounting,
- Establish the monthly, quarterly and annual accounting and financial documents,
- Responsible for all financial planning and forecasting activities,
- Responsible for budgeting,
- Develop and drive key performance indicators and ensure company consistency of metrics and analyses,
- In charge of cash management and relations with banks,
- Relation with third parties (statutory auditors, tax authorities…),
- Manage all legal and administrative subjects.
BS in Accounting or Finance, or equivalent.
8+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles, preferably in international groups.
Experience in Africa, preferably in Angola.
Fluent in English and Portuguese.
Full expatriate package.