You are here
European Digital Learning Designer
Design strategies for online digital learning solutions on a European level.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Global Player in the Consultancy Branch.
Descrição da oferta
Working closely with the Regional HR Director, the EU Talent Team and the local management and leadership team, the Digital Learning Designer will be the key contributor to the design strategy for online digital learning solutions in each region. Including but not limited to:
- Liaising with Talent Development to develop an ongoing content development strategy to ensure learner engagement.
- Manage the digital learning development lifecycle, including TNA, storyboarding, creative design and delivery of engaging digital learning modules appropriate to the learners.
- Manage a content management project plan with defined quality control at each stage
- Creating digital learning content including infographics, video, creative text design, animation, interactive simulations, quizzes etc.
- Liaising with subject matter experts and key stakeholders, building strong relationships to ensure all learning objectives are met.
- Keeping informed of developments in digital media and drive innovation through new technologies.
- Sharing experience with digital learning designers in other countries.
- Proven experience in innovative and creative e-learning design and development.
- Strong experience with rapid authoring tools - Articulate, Captivate, Abode Cloud.
- Experience in developing infographics, video, interactive simulation, creative text design and animation.
- Experience of developing gamified content would be a bonus.
- Accessible portfolio of past work to demonstrate capability in project delivery, technical and creative digital learning content.
- Ability to manage learning projects to meet overall business objectives and tight deadlines.
- Experience of managing stakeholders in a demanding, high performance environment.
- Must have the ability to build trust and respect with excellent influencing skills and have the confidence to challenge stakeholders.
- Creative and lateral approach to problem solving.
- Comfortable working alone and in a team environment.
- Excellent language skills: fluent English. Any other language is a strong plus (French, Spanish, Italian or German)
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional