You are here
Euronext - Service Operations Analyst Trainee (M/F)
- Euronext's new technological center.
- A pro-active and driven trainee
Sobre o nosso cliente
Euronext is the primary exchange in the Euro zone with more than 1 300 listed issuers worth close to €3.0 trillion in market capitalization as of end March 2016, Euronext operates regulated and transparent equity and derivatives markets. The company also leverages its expertise in running markets by providing technology and managed services to third parties. Euronext has set up a new technology service center in Porto to manage IT operations and development, security and finance in conjunction with existing Paris based teams.
Descrição da oferta
To provide level 1/2 technical support across a broad range of technical disciplines that underpin the operation of Euronext Cash and Derivatives markets, and hosted markets on behalf of clients. The disciplines include Applications, Network, Systems (Linux and Windows), Database and Information Security. You will be part of a team based in Porto covering all market operational hours (shift system in a 24/7 operation), and will work in a high-tech learning environment with colleagues across all Euronext locations.
The job consists of prioritizing and progressing resolution of faults or queries on the full range of systems across all clients, suggesting methods to build and implement measurable improvements to the services, undertaking project work and the implementation of change by performing a QA after any work. Troubleshooting issues relating to the network, database, infrastructure or applications. Contributing to serious incident, change and problem management. This role is both internal and external facing and is located within the Service Operations Group, which in turn is part of the IT Operations and Engineering group.
- Prioritization and progression of resolution for faults or queries on the full range of systems
- Troubleshooting issues relating to applications, infrastructure, database or network.
- Active participation in serious incident, problem and change management.
- Undertaking of project work to help implement best support practice and continued success of the Euronext businesses.
- Enthusiasm combined with a collaborative attitude.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- An affinity with: O/S - Windows, Linux and/or Solaris; Database - MS SQL/Oracle; Monitoring Systems; Network - Juniper/Cisco.
- Degree, CET or equivalent in a computer related subject.
- knowledge of financial markets.
- knowledge of Equities and Derivatives financial instruments (e.g. Futures and Options/Warrants).
- knowledge of ITIL framework and processes.
- Scripting language (any flavor of Shell/Perl).
A great opportunity to integrate a new project in a multinational company.