You are here
Euronext - Senior Software Developer C/C++ (M/F)
- Euronext's New Technological Center
- Experience of C/C++ advanced development
Sobre o nosso cliente
Euronext is the primary exchange in the Euro zone with more than 1 300 listed issuers worth close to €3.0 trillion in market capitalization as of end March 2016, Euronext operates regulated and transparent equity and derivatives markets. The company also leverages its expertise in running markets by providing technology and managed services to third parties. Euronext has set up a new technology service center in Porto to manage IT operations and development, security and finance in conjunction with existing Paris based teams.
Descrição da oferta
- Being really interested in "Trading" Business;
- Implementing in C/C++ new functionalities in the most complex Trading components;
- Designing of performance critical subsystems;
- Producing clear and accurate documentation relative to implemented code;
- Actively contributing to continuous code improvement;
- Working with other teams on overall trading system design.
- Engineer, minimum 10 years of C/C++ advanced development;
- Sound knowledge of C;
- Proficient in designing and developing with C++ using templates, C++ 11 required. The candidate should have broad experience with using templates, including STL and ideally other template based libraries;
- Other programming languages expertise like Java, Python, Flex… are a plus;
- Sound understanding of Linux operating systems;
- Advanced knowledge of system and network programming on Linux;
- Practical experience in designing low latency applications;
- Strong technical leadership, previous team lead experience is a plus;
- Familiar with "Devops" concepts (continuous integration and continuous deployment);
- Excellent communication skills & team work;
- A very good level of English is required;
- French knowledge is a plus.
A great opportunity to integrate a new project in a multinational company.