You are here
Euronext (Permanent) - Test Analyst (M/F)
- Euronext's New Technological Center
- Working knowledge of any flavor of the UNIX operating system.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Euronext is the primary exchange in the Euro zone with more than 1 300 listed issuers worth close to €3.0 trillion in market capitalization as of end March 2016, Euronext operates regulated and transparent equity and derivatives markets. The company also leverages its expertise in running markets by providing technology and managed services to third parties. Euronext has set up a new technology service center in Porto to manage IT operations and development, security and finance in conjunction with existing Paris based teams.
Descrição da oferta
The key accountabilities for this role are:
- Sound knowledge of approved testing strategies and methodologies and a clear understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle;
- Ability to create, document, verify and execute component-level to user acceptance test plans and test cases;
- Ability to review requirements specifications and identify gaps and inconsistencies;
- Working knowledge of any flavor of the UNIX operating system. Red Hat is preferred;
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills and attention to detail;
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently or in a group setting. Experience of working in a Global Quality Assurance Team;
- A pro-active and driven analyst with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Higher level academic technical qualification e.g. Bachelors in Computer Science or Equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience testing Banking or Brokerage system applications or equivalent.
- Working knowledge on Cash market
- Working knowledge of scripting / coding with any kind of language (Shell, Python, Java, …)
- Ability to work in a team.
- Discipline, vitality, and adaptability
- Fluent in English
A great opportunity to integrate a new project in a multinational company. A permanent contract with Euronext.