You are here
Euronext (Permanent) - SharePoint and Fileserver Administrator
- Euronext's New Technological Center
- SharePoint sites, File shares, print servers for the entire company
Sobre o nosso cliente
Euronext is the primary exchange in the Euro zone with more than 1 300 listed issuers worth close to €3.0 trillion in market capitalization as of end March 2016, Euronext operates regulated and transparent equity and derivatives markets. The company also leverages its expertise in running markets by providing technology and managed services to third parties. Euronext has set up a new technology service center in Porto to manage IT operations and development, security and finance in conjunction with existing Paris based teams.
Descrição da oferta
- The candidate should have gained good knowledge supporting or engineering production environments with 2+ years working in an systems role.
- The role will have an element of process improvement, re-engineering and root-cause analysis/resolution.
- The role will involve managing and executing large scale maintenance and improvement projects.
- Test plan development
- Ownership and maintenance of system monitoring platform.
- Experience using Microsoft technologies
- Understanding of key concept (DNS, TCP/IP, Virtualization)
- Experience managing and Active Directory Environment
- Experience with Group Policy Object
- Experience administering and managing SharePoint farm
- Excellent problem solving and root cause analysis skills.
- Ability to improve processes and automate tasks
- Experience with File Servers
- Good Powershell scripting skills
- Excellent Client and inter-team communication skills.
- Ability to keep calm and perform to the highest standard under pressure.
- Experience in the financial sector
- Experience of Microsoft SCCM 2007 or 2012
- Experience of Microsoft SCOM 2007 or 2012
- Knowledge of Certificate Server
- Experience with Exchange
- Experience with Symantec Altiris
A great opportunity to integrate a new project in a multinational company. A permanent contract with Euronext.