You are here
Euronext (Permanent) - Service & Network Operat. Shift Leader
Euronext's New Technological Center
Experience on Application Support
Sobre o nosso cliente
Euronext is the primary exchange in the Euro zone with more than 1 300 listed issuers worth close to €3.0 trillion in market capitalization as of end March 2016, Euronext operates regulated and transparent equity and derivatives markets.
Descrição da oferta
- Management of an Operations team which is part of a shift rotation in a production environment, while being accountable for production monitoring, incident management, and shift leadership.
- Active participation in serious incident, problem and change management, assuming the role of Duty Manager and/or Technical Incident Lead during serious incidents.
- Prioritization and progression of resolution for faults or queries on the full range of applications, including end-to-end ownership of incidents.
- Managing IT Services driven SLA's as well as internal KPI's designed to drive productivity and efficiency
- Undertaking of project work to help implement best support practice and continued success of Follow-The-Sun support model.
- Maintaining technical overview of your environment. This includes, (but is not limited to), routine conference calls, incident /problem / change tracking, and ensuring junior Analysts effectively manage delegated tasks.
- Performance Management; To include but not limited to; SMART objective setting, measurement, monitoring, and appraisal of staff. Regular feedback via 121s, talent management, performance standards and performance improvement plans.
- Acting as deputy for the Service Operations Manager.
- 3+ years of Service Operations / Application Support experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Broad technical skill set: O/S - Windows, Linux and/or Solaris; Database - MS SQL/Oracle; enterprise scheduler experience; enterprise monitoring experience.
- Degree or equivalent in a computer related subject.
- Knowledge of financial markets.
- Knowledge of Equities and Derivatives financial instruments (e.g. Futures and Options/Warrants)
- ITIL Foundation Certification v3.
- Scripting language (any flavour of Shell/Perl).
- Track record of exceptional performance, high productivity and meeting tight deadlines
- Highly ambitious with a desire to become top industry professional
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong awareness and interest in technology
- Superb problem solving skills
- Experience in working effectively within a team and on your own
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
A great opportunity to join a multinational company. A permanent contract with Euronext.