You are here
Euronext (Permanent) - Junior DevOps Tools, Automat. Engineer
- Euronext's New Technological Center
- QA and Ops teams to implement cross-level monitoring (Nagios, ELK, etc.)
Sobre o nosso cliente
Euronext is the primary exchange in the Euro zone with more than 1 300 listed issuers worth close to €3.0 trillion in market capitalization as of end March 2016, Euronext operates regulated and transparent equity and derivatives markets. The company also leverages its expertise in running markets by providing technology and managed services to third parties. Euronext has set up a new technology service center in Porto to manage IT operations and development, security and finance in conjunction with existing Paris based teams.
Descrição da oferta
The key accountabilities for this role are:
- Help teams to use and implement Continuous Integration (but also Delivery and Testing);
- Work closely with development, QA and Ops teams to implement cross-level monitoring (Nagios, ELK, etc.);
- Provide support and administer tools (GitLab, Redmine, Jenkins, Nexus…);
- Work closely with all IT teams to identify and implement/integrate missing tools;
- Develop new tools/scripts, maintain and improve existing ones (Java, Python, PHP…);
- Providing accurate tasks estimates;
- Producing clear and accurate documentation.
- Engineer, with 1-5 years of IT experience (as developer and/or sys. admin)
- Good experience managing applications deployed on Linux systems
- Efficient Linux skills required
- Nice to have: Windows admin knowledge
- Some experience with Jenkins/ including deploying and managing servers and creating automation scripts
- Nice to have: experience with monitoring tools (Nagios, ELK…) and/or scheduler (like Tidal)
- Experience with Container technology preferably Docker and related systems
- Required programming languages: Python and Java
- Very nice to have: programming experience with Ruby
- Strong familiarity with Git source code version management
- Basic/good experience with configuration management tools preferably Ansible
- BA/BS in CS, CIS or other IT degree program or equivalent experience preferred
- Demonstrable ability to be confident, pragmatic and tenacious and work as a self-starter requiring limited supervision.
- Fluent English
A great opportunity to integrate a new project in a multinational company. A permanent contract with Euronext.