You are here
Euronext (Permanent) - Business Analyst (M/F)
- Euronext's New technology Center
- Business Analyst
Sobre o nosso cliente
Euronext is the primary exchange in the Euro zone with more than 1 300 listed issuers worth close to €3.0 trillion in market capitalization as of end March 2016, Euronext operates regulated and transparent equity and derivatives markets. The company also leverages its expertise in running markets by providing technology and managed services to third parties. Euronext has set up a new technology service center in Porto to manage IT operations and development, security and finance in conjunction with existing Paris based teams.
Descrição da oferta
Innovative Trading Solutions (ITS) department is providing Software Solutions to Euronext as well as external customers (other Exchanges and Banks). Within the BA team of the ITS department, the BA closely works with exchanges, customers and internal teams to provide the necessary expertise to elicit, analyse and document business requirements for technology initiatives. This includes initial high level requirements capture to support the development of business cases and project initiation and also detailed specifications management, within a project, to support systems development, testing and implementation.
He collaborates with programmers, engineers, and/or product managers during development, testing and acceptance phases during the project implementation and takes responsibility for writing functional documentation and design (Specifications, User guides, reports, presentations,...) for ITS exchange products (Matching Engine, Market Operations tools, Referential application, etc…).
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written skills adequate for documenting complex business requirements clearly and unambiguously
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Highly motivated, willingness and ability to learn, ability to demonstrate initiative
- Demonstrable ability to work under pressure to support demanding deadlines
- Flexibility and ability to work within changing priorities environment
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a project team
- Ability to prepare reports, analysis and business correspondence
A great opportunity to star a new project in a multinacional company. A permanent contract with Euronext.