You are here
Euronext (Permanent) - Architecture Manager (M/F)
- Euronext's new technological center.
- Experience in an InfoSec Architecture role .
Sobre o nosso cliente
Euronext is the primary exchange in the Euro zone with more than 1 300 listed issuers worth close to €3.0 trillion in market capitalization as of end March 2016, Euronext operates regulated and transparent equity and derivatives markets. The company also leverages its expertise in running markets by providing technology and managed services to third parties. Euronext has set up a new technology service center in Porto to manage IT operations and development, security and finance in conjunction with existing Paris based teams.
Descrição da oferta
- The day to day management of two sub-divisional teams.
- Responsible for the security architecture and engineering current and future states at Euronext.
- Reviews and approves all proposed security solutions / designs.
- Provides guidance and steerage regarding security strategy and requirements.
- Creates and proposes standards and procedures in support of all policy controls and industry best practices.
- The management of the financial affairs of the division and assisting the CISO closely with budgetary matters.
- Performance measurement by measuring, monitoring and reporting information security metrics to ensure that organisational objectives are achieved and evidenced.
- The ability to translate business requirements into secure solutions aligned with strategy and risk appetite.
- 10+ years' experience in an InfoSec Architecture role - Experience within the financial sector will be a considerable benefit.
- Past/proven experience managing a team of staff
- Ability to work with matters of a departmental nature relating to financials and budgets, etc.
- Established background in Information Security Architecture
- Established background in Information Security Engineering and Engineering Architecture.
- Established background in Application Security.
- Strong background and working knowledge of IT and Security technologies and controls.
- Strong background and working knowledge of Application Security and secure software lifecycle standards and practices.
- Very strong stakeholder management skills.
A great opportunity to integrate a new project in a multinational company. A permanent contract with Euronext.