You are here
Euronext (Permanent) - Application Security Architect (M/F)
- Euronext's new technological center.
- Experience in an application security architect role.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Euronext is the primary exchange in the Euro zone with more than 1 300 listed issuers worth close to €3.0 trillion in market capitalization as of end March 2016, Euronext operates regulated and transparent equity and derivatives markets. The company also leverages its expertise in running markets by providing technology and managed services to third parties. Euronext has set up a new technology service center in Porto to manage IT operations and development, security and finance in conjunction with existing Paris based teams.
Descrição da oferta
- The creation, communication, and handling of the approval for application security designs created.
- The subject matter expert for all assigned projects and initiatives
- An absolute focus on Application Security and those security controls, standards, and processes in this space.
- The creation of appropriate security design documents and diagrams for all projects and initiatives.
- Provide full technical feedback to Development teams based on application and system deficiencies identified during reviews by providing technical documentation outlining the security posture of reviewed solutions
- Provide Executive level non-technical analysis to effectively illustrate the potential impact of weaknesses identified to various audiences.
- The creation of secure system lifecycle standards and secure coding standards based on the threat landscape and industry best practices.
- Responsible for the mapping of the entire IT / systems estates, and the assessment of the same for security gaps / flaws.
- Stay abreast of the threat landscape specific to Euronext and adjust/draft solutions designs according to developments.
- 5-10 years' experience in an application security architect role/function - Experience within the financial sector will be a considerable benefit.
- Very strong stakeholder management skills
- The ability to interface across the organization with other teams and managers of all levels.
- Analytical judgment and decision making skills
- Project management skills
A great opportunity to integrate a new project in a multinational company. A permanent contract with Euronext.