You are here
Euronext - Junior Software Developer C/C++ (M/F)
Euronext's New Technological Center
Experience in C++.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Euronext is the primary exchange in the Euro zone with more than 1 300 listed issuers worth close to €3.0 trillion in market capitalization as of end March 2016, Euronext operates regulated and transparent equity and derivatives markets. The company also leverages its expertise in running markets by providing technology and managed services to third parties. Euronext has set up a new technology service center in Porto to manage IT operations and development, security and finance in conjunction with existing Paris based teams.
Descrição da oferta
- Being really interested in "Trading" Business;
- Implementing in C/C++ new functionalities in the most complex Trading components;
- Designing of performance critical subsystems;
- Producing clear and accurate documentation relative to implemented code;
- Actively contributing to continuous code improvement;
- Working with other teams on overall trading system design.
- IT Engineer graduated with no or a few years of experience;
- Sound knowledge of C;
- Proficient in designing and developing with C++ using templates, C++ 11 required;
- Other programming languages expertise like Java, Python, Flex… are a plus;
- Sound understanding of Linux operating systems;
- Excellent communication skills & team work;
- A very good level of English is required;
- French knowledge is a plus.
A great opportunity to integrate a new project in a multinational company.