You are here
Embedded Systems | Devices - Efacec
Efacec is a Portuguese company with extensive international presence.
Excel at embedded C/C++ programming and real-time systems.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Efacec aims to be the preferred partner in delivering worldwide innovative and customized solutions for energy, mobility and the environment. We are the largest Portuguese solutions provider for the electrical and electromechanical industries, developing technologically advanced products, solutions and systems that are relied on every day by millions of people. Our activities are centered on a culture of innovation, research and development. A unique combination of engineering, management expertise and precise technology enables Efacec to maintain one of the leading positions in national and international markets. With a presence in over 60 countries, and in-house developed technology, Efacec has achieved international recognition.
Descrição da oferta
- Establishing requirements and technical specification for IoT products;
- Developing embedded software and systems, including unit testing and V&V;
- Designing component, product or solution architectures with key focus on intelligent electronic devices such as field controllers and protection relays;
- Evaluating technologies and performing technical benchmarking, whenever required;
- Managing the assigned R&D project;
- Participation in open innovation projects in collaboration with external teams, national or international, from key industrial and research institutions.
- Capable to deliver great solutions;
- Excel at embedded C/C++ programming and real-time systems (including RTOS and Linux OS);
- Know-how in hardware architectures, DSP programming and FPGA development are most valued;
- 4 years' experience and background in embedded systems, as a minimum;
- Experience with related methodologies and tools;
- MSc in Electronics, Telecommunications, Networks or Electrotechnical Engineering;
- Fluency in English.
- An opportunity to integrate a great working environment with excellent prospects for professional and personal growth in a high growth digital business and evolving technology context;
- A position to contribute to the development of next generation digital technology for electrical grids and infrastructure.