You are here
Embedded Systems | Communications - Efacec
Efacec is a Portuguese company with extensive international presence.
Experience with RTOS and Linux operating system.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Efacec aims to be the preferred partner in delivering worldwide innovative and customized solutions for energy, mobility and the environment. We are the largest Portuguese solutions provider for the electrical and electromechanical industries, developing technologically advanced products, solutions and systems that are relied on every day by millions of people. Our activities are centered on a culture of innovation, research and development. A unique combination of engineering, management expertise and precise technology enables Efacec to maintain one of the leading positions in national and international markets. With a presence in over 60 countries, and in-house developed technology, Efacec has achieved international recognition.
Descrição da oferta
- Developing embedded software and systems, including unit testing and V&V;
- Establishing requirements and technical specification for IoT products;
- Designing component, product or solution architectures with key focus on distributed autonomous systems;
- Evaluating technologies and performing technical benchmarking;
- Managing the assigned R&D project;
- With excellent know-how, you are a team player and are also involved in open innovation projects in collaboration with external teams, national or international, from key industrial and research institutions.
- A creative solution finder exceling at embedded C/C++ programming and communication networking;
- Experience with RTOS and Linux operating system;
- Know-how in hardware architecture, hardware/FPGA development or wireless networking skills constitute distinctive factors;
- At least 4 years' experience and background in embedded systems, preferably in the communications domain;
- Experience with related methodologies and tools;
- Holds MSc in Electronics, Telecommunications or Networks Engineering;
- Fluency in English.
- An opportunity to integrate a great team within a Business Group with worldwide activity;
- Excellent prospects for professional development in a high growth business and fast-paced technology context;
- A position to contribute to the development of next generation digital technology for electrical grids and infrastructure.