You are here
DevOps Engineer - M/F
Adicionada em 24/11/16
- Multinational Software House
- DevOps Engineer
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is an exciting software house, with national and international presence.
Descrição da oferta
- You'll have the chance to deal with a different responsibilities, from building deployment tools, to managing our systems and setting up analytics
- Build the tools we use to deploy, monitor and manage a distributed cloud service
- Create and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations
- Troubleshoot and optimize high availability and performance issues
- Everybody helps with documentation and customer support
- Use the best tools for the job and write our own if that's the best option
- You'll be hyper technical and live and breathe DevOps
- Strong programming skills (Basic understanding of Java and/or Scala concepts is very important)
- Knowledge of Bash, Python or Ruby a big plus
- Expert knowledge of *nix systems.
- 2+ years of java development experience;
- Real-world experience with Docker and with configuration management systems (e.g. Puppet, Ansible, Chef).
- Experience building automated monitoring and analytics systems.
- SysAdmin experience.
- Willingness to learn and improve current processes and tools.
- Someone who can bring his/her ideas into the team and is able to work out solutions to tough problems autonomously.
Take part in one of the fastest-growing startups in the market with demanding DevOps environment.