You are here
DBA SQL Server - M/F
Adicionada em 07/04/17
Leading multinational company
DBA SQL SERVER
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a telecommunications and software company.
Descrição da oferta
- Responsible for ensuring availability and performance of the databases that support the system.
- Work to ensure that the associated hardware resources are allocated to the databases and to ensure high resilience and performance tuning.
- To proactively monitor the database systems to ensure secure services with minimum downtime.
- Responsible for providing trend analysis to management team to enable them to make informed decisions regarding resource management.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and problem solving of SQL servers / databases.
- Responsible for improvement and maintenance of the databases to include roll-out and upgrades.
- Responsible for implementation and release of database changes according to agreed timescales and costs.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience with SQL Server Database Administration;
- Responsible for the installation, maintenance, tuning and upgrades;
- Knowledge of other database technologies (Oracle, Informix, DB2, MySQL, SAP Hana) is a plus;
Join a leading company.