You are here
Cyber Security Expert - Angola
Cyber Security Expert with strong knowledge of Checkpoint
Residential status with 11 weeks in Angola and 2 weeks off
Sobre o nosso cliente
An international conglomerate with various operations in Africa.
Descrição da oferta
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that security requirements for the general support system are being or shall be met;
- Ensuring that protective measures for physical security threats are in place;
- Ensuring risk analyses are completed to determine cost-effective and essential safeguards;
- Ensuring preparation of security plans for sensitive systems and networks;
- Attending security awareness and related training programs and distributing security awareness information to the user community as appropriate;
- Reporting IT security incidents (including computer viruses) in accordance with established procedures;
-Providing input to appropriate IT security personnel for preparation of reports to higher authority concerning sensitive and/or national security information systems
With at least 3 years working as a security administrator / security officer in a big company and 3 years in large projects in operating and maintaining information security systems, you have a vast experience with Checkpoint, Cisco, Imperva. A previous experience with complex infrastructures and high-end technology is preferred.
Fluency in English and in Portuguese is a must-have.