You are here
Cyber Operations Specialist (m/f)
Euronext's New Technology Center
Cyber Operations Specialist
Sobre o nosso cliente
Euronext is the primary exchange in the Euro zone with more than 1 300 listed issuers worth close to €3.0 trillion in market capitalization as of end March 2016, Euronext operates regulated and transparent equity and derivatives markets. The company also leverages its expertise in running markets by providing technology and managed services to third parties. Euronext has set up a new technology service center in Porto to manage IT operations and development, security and finance in conjunction with existing Paris based teams.
Descrição da oferta
- Cyber resilience analysis of the entire Euronext estate.
- Managing penetration testing where third party testers are engaged and handling and overseeing all mitigation activity for vulnerabilities identified.
- The tracking and alignment of Euronext' technologies estate with industry best practice frameworks relating to cyber, such as; NIST, SANS Top20, OWASP, etc, etc…
- The handling of all forensic analysis required as part of an investigation or cyber breach handling initiatives.
- The resources called upon by the InfoSec-TVM team resources to carry out all operational response activity to an identified issue or event.
- sets relating to the cyber resilience state of every system, application, platform within Euronext.
- The preparation and communication of all standards documentation related to Cyber issues.
- 5-10 years' experience in a penetration testing, cyber security or SOC type role.
- Experience within the financial sector will be a considerable benefit.
- Established background in Information Security Risk
- Established background in Cyber Security practices
- Strong background and knowledge of working with and implementing international security standards and frameworks, such as the NIST Cyber Security Standard, SANS Top20, etc
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- The ability to interface across the organization with other teams and managers of all levels.
- Analytical, judgment, and decision making skills.
- Project management skills
- Must be able to work well under pressure and prioritise workload appropriately
- Desirable security industry certifications include; CISSP, GIAC, CREST, CEH, CHFI,
A great opportunity to join a multinational company. A permanent contract with Euronext.