You are here
Customer Quality Manager - Faurecia
Minimum of 10 years of professional experience, with good knowledge of French.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Faurecia is a French multinational company that employs 4,000 people in its six factories in Portugal and supplies several recognized brands such as Mercedes, Jaguar, Land Rover, Skoda, Daimler, RSA, PSA Peugeot-Citroën, General Motors, Renault-Nissan, Volkswagen, Citroën and Seat.
Descrição da oferta
- Responsible to validate the Quality Validation Review (QVR) and the Technical Quality Agreement (TQA or TQS)
- The deliverables must be provided by the quality program organization
- Ensure that appropriate reactions are carried out (e.g. AMS process, containment, customer communication timeline respect)
- Perform and monitor customer audits in the plants, as well as Suppliers and follows up with the corresponding corrective actions
- Perform PPM audits in the plant in case of deviation vs budget
- Reflects customer satisfaction (customer voice) based on plants performance
- Initiate and drive improvement measures on customer satisfaction
- Understand customer quality requirements and expectations and communicate them back to organization
- Visit or manage the visit from the key customers to develop an effective communication with the customer quality teams (K-customers / specific topics).
- Master's degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years of professional experience
- Manufacturing experience, preferrably in the automotive industry
- Solid knowledge of Quality in Production
- Process orientation
- Communication skills
- Customer relationship experience
- Minimum bi-lingual (English and French required)
A great opportunity for professional development.