You are here
Credit Risk Specialist
Adicionada em 23/05/17
Our client is a multinational consumer finance company
We are looking for dynamic profiles with strong risk competencies
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our Client is a Multinational Bank.
Descrição da oferta
- Responsible for defining and monitoring the Credit Risk policies for New Acquisitions;
- Proactively promote ad-hoc analysis in order to identify new segments/opportunities/tests for P&L improvement maintaining Risk levels;
- Responsible for in-depth monitoring of performance of New Acq credit policies, spotting trends and insights driving corrective actions;
- Participate in monthly review of credit figures with the Sales department;
- Define the reports to establish the credit risk performance for new acquisitions management strategies;
- Monitor Approval rate trend and reasons for changes in the Dynamics;
- Assess validity of existing processes: acquisition flow, data entry, verification and approval process.
- Bachelor's / Master's degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or Management:
- 4 to 5 years of experience;
- Good knowledge of SAS (mandatory);
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PPoint, Word).
Uma boa oportunidade para o seu desenvolvimento profissional.