You are here
Consultant fluent in Swedish and English
- Mercedes-Benz is looking for a Consultant fluent in Swedish and English for NAC
- Great opportunity for native speakers to start a career at Mercedes-Benz.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Mercedes-Benz is implementing a Network Assistance Centre based in Portugal, which will provide after sales services for the MB Dealers Network in 15 different countries across Europe. Network Assistance Centre will do 1st level support to the Mercedes Benz Retailers, for after sales topics of the passengers car business unit, providing a wide range of services.
The 15 countries are Italy, Portugal, Spain, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Austria, Poland, Czech Republic, Sweden, Denmark, UK and Greece.
Descrição da oferta
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Consultant duties are:
- Handles retails requests in accordance with Daimler policies and NAC procedures and targets, in order to provide the appropriate solution in a timely, effective and accurate manner;
- Handles requests with professionalism and accuracy via phone and email;
- Provides first line support on different Customer's related topics in order to reach Customer satisfaction.
- Higher vocational education;
- Native speaker in Swedish (excellent grammar and writing skills in native language);
- Fluent in English as corporate language (mandatory);
- Third language is an advantage;
- Good computer expertise;
- Experience with customer care is valued;
- Ability to prioritise, analyse, plan and coordinate;
- Team player;
- Excellent communication skills (B2B);
- Strong focus on customer satisfaction.
- Integration in an international company with a young, ambitious, professional and dynamic environment;
- Initial training.