You are here
Commercial Director Angola
- Develop and optimize the existing customer portfolio
- Negotiate sales contract in coordination with Legal Department
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client, an international Group in logistics, is seeking a Commercial Director Angola to develop its operations in the country.
Descrição da oferta
You will report to the Managing Director in Angola and to the Africa Sales Director.
As Commercial Director Angola, you will have responsibility for the following:
- Develop and optimize the existing customer portfolio,
- Acquire, through prospecting actions, new customers, traffics, activities,
- Sell all logistics solutions services (Supply Chain, Air Freight, Ocean Freight, Forwarding and Clearance),
- Define, propose and lead the execution of the commercial strategy in order to develop business in all activities (Logistics solutions: forwarding, Clearing, Transit and Supply Chain),
- Work with Operations and the various support Departments to provide appropriate solutions to customers,
- Define standard operating procedures related to Offers/ Quotations,
- Negotiate sales contract in coordination with Legal Department,
- Carry out regular market surveys,
- Attend the monthly/quarterly KPI's reviews,
- Define, during the budgetary year, Commercial objectives,
- Promote the company on the market during promotion operations.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor degree (or equivalent) and a minimum of 8 years' experience in business development.
Business oriented with a true sense of result, you possess a strong entrepreneurial spirit and a good knowledge of logistics sector.
You have a strong knowledge of the Angolan market, with an unavoidable strong technical background.
Fluent in Portuguese and English. Ideally you speak also French.