You are here
Cognos Enterprise Planning Analyst - M/F
- International specialist insurer
- Specialist in IBM Cognos
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a leading insurance company.
Descrição da oferta
- Subject matter expertise in Cognos Enterprise Planning;
- Developing or assisting in the development of new Cognos Planning projects/enhancements;
- Report maintenance & continuous enhancement to ensure reporting is fit for purpose;
- Recognise & research issues highlighted by reports;
- Documenting of key activities and processes;
- Co-ordinating model building within all areas of UK & Europe Retail;
- Training users.
- Expert knowledge in Cognos Enterprise Planning (Analyst and Contributor);
- Solid experience in leading several Cognos implementations;
- Proven knowledge in Business Intelligence principles and methodologies;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server (especially using Data Warehouse models);
- Good inter personal skills and experience dealing with end-users;
Nice to have
- Cognos Enterprise Planning Certification;
- Knowledge in Cognos TM1;
- Knowledge in Business Intelligence using tools such as Microsoft BI and Cognos BI 10.1+;
- Prior experience to data visualization tools such as Tableau and Cognos;
- Insurance industry experience.
- A confident communicator with demonstrable communication skills both oral and written;
- Ability to understand and implement report specifications with business requirements;
- Strong desire to improve processes and gain efficiency where possible;
- A driven individual and effective team worker;
- In a quick paced environment, you must be able to use your own initiative to get work completed on time and to a consistently high standard;
- Ability to prioritise work and work effectively and accurately under pressure, ensuring that deadlines are met and stakeholders are kept up to date.
Join a leading multinational company.