You are here
Project Manager / Operations Manager
Excellent Communication Skills
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a leading company in the Construction and Real Estate development sector.
Descrição da oferta
Reporting to the Administration, Co-Operations Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing every aspect related to the project;
- Defining and reviewing the budget for the project and prepare a detailed plan to allocate the funds by stage or by labor, materials and contingencies;
- Selecting and monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained;
- Coordinating several multi-cultural technical teams and provide prompt response, solutions and effective problem-solving to any arising issue;
- Revising, Supervising and Reporting the construction progress according to schedule;
- Select and monitor sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained;
- Ensure that all projects milestones are met on time with the project schedule with high quality standards;
- Manage the relationship with all relevant stakeholders, including direct contact with the clients and business development activities;
- Redact the regular reports in English complying with all quality standards and procedures.
The ideal candidate should meet the following profile:
- Degree in Civil Engineering;
- Minimum Experience of 8 years in the construction of residential buildings, schools, hospitals, commercial buildings, etc.
- Experience in the project management of large real estate development projects;
- Years of experience as manager in a construction company or real estate developer;
- Speaking French and English to follow-up projects;
- People manager, fair, strict, disciplined and consistent
- International experience (in developing countries is preferential);
- Proactivity, organizational and leadership capabilities.
Uma boa oportunidade para o seu desenvolvimento profissional.