You are here
Chief Commercial Officer
Adicionada em 13/10/16
Direct Sales Company
Health product direct to consumers via Home
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a Direct Sales Company that operates in Health product direct to consumers via Home Visits and Shops
Descrição da oferta
- Handle special assignments, do in-depth analysis, follow up on various files and work closely with Senior Management Team.
- Responsible for the implementation and achievement of his/her Business Area's mission, goals and financial objectives. Maintain a climate that attracts, retains and motivates top quality personnel. Recruit, train, appraise, supervise, support, develop, promote and guide qualified personnel.
- Develop strategic direction and plans for the company with regard to all commercial functions including sales, marketing, business development and customer support/customer experience.
- Manage sales operations organization, comprising of shop and field sales organization.
- Manage sales pipeline and adequate lead inflow to reach targeted sales objectives.
- Develop and maintain initiatives in order to achieve up to date competitive analysis portfolio.
- Interact with the sales operations teams to ensure a smooth flow through process in the CRM system from the outset to the closing stage.
- Develop annual and long term budgets for revenues as well as expenses.
- Develop and monitor quality metrics to ensure outstanding service and customer support.
- Cultivate a culture of focused hard work and openness.
- Establish and monitor progress against key performance indicators.
- Identify and develop new market opportunities for the company's product portfolio.
- Develop and drive the pricing strategy of the organization.
- Develop and administer incentive plans which entice individuals as well as teams to perform successfully against the objectives while respecting the budget
- Hold a pertinent undergraduate university degree.
- Commercial experience with "Direct Sales" business (B2C)
- Experienced at representing the commercial function at Executive level.
- At least 5 years of experience in an overall commercial/business function.
- Experience in a fast growth environment and a decentralized environment.
- Experience at working in a "performance based" environment in order to foster it within the team.
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Technical Aptitude - Ability to comprehend complex technical topics and specialized information.
- Working Under Pressure - Ability to deliver against set objectives while operating on some occasions in stressful situations.
- Agility - Ability to deal with shifting priorities and issues inherent to a fast growing sales organization.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge, experience in the design, execution of business plans, strategies.
- Communication - Portuguese and English.
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams.
- Ability to supervise and manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal negotiation skills.
- Capacity to conceptualize as well as operationalize commercial strategies.
- Ability to efficiently interact with board members.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Outstanding sales and marketing skills.
Excelent oportunity to grow and develope excelent commercial strategies.