You are here
Business Process Developer
New R&D Center in Porto
World leader in eolic energy
Sobre o nosso cliente
Vestas is the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 83 GW of wind turbines in 76 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled 73 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas' more than 22,000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.
Descrição da oferta
You will be responsible for business process development, management and education for our Porto office. You must securing existing process and tools are understood and develop new process, all to support continues efficiency development in a global integrated development framework. For new processes, it is key they are integrated into Vestas global process portal (VPP), therefore close cooperation with Vestas global process development team in Denmark is key for success.
- Identifying, scoping and executing of continues improvement projects and initiatives
- Educating the Porto organization in Vestas process
- Secure efficient cooperation and integration with stakeholders across Vestas.
We are looking for candidates who:
- have strong Business Process Management including facilitation and documentation (in ARIS) and Process Excellence tool capabilities, e.g. LEAN, Six Sigma and knows how to apply it in improvement projects and initiatives
- are Prince2 certified and are able manage project with multiple global stakeholder groups
- have strong stakeholder and change management skills ensuring engagement and by-in from stakeholders
- are able to bridge the gaps between stakeholders across the value chain
- have a lot of drive and enthusiasm and are striving to deliver strategic and operational results
- are able and willing to take decisions
- have analytics and problem solving skills converting challenges into efficient and effective global processes
- are able of working independently as well as together with others across functional areas
- have an extrovert/outgoing personality with a proactive approach to building stakeholder relationships
- are comfortable in a dynamic work environment
- have excellent communication skills in English, written and verbal, are able to communicate effective, and convincing with various stakeholders on different levels within the organization.
The right candidate has worked in a similar role, and/or as a LEAN consultant.
We expect you have:
- Relevant master degree and at least 3-5 years' experience within process excellence in a large international company, preferably within an engineering Industry.
- Strong business knowledge within the areas of product management, project execution and/or product development and strong value chain understanding
- Ability to see strategically and implement operationally.
- Commercial understanding, preferable in the Wind Industry.
We offer a true global challenge in a project-oriented organization with excellent opportunities for cross-disciplinary and personal development, where emphasis is place on the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. You will benefit from working at a high professional level and with a strong technical commitment in a very inspiring environment. You will be directly involved and drive the development of a number of core systems in a wind turbine. The work environment is result orientated, at high professional level, international and with a strong technical commitment.
To apply please submit your CV to: www.vestas.com/porto