You are here
Business Intelligence Developer - M/F
Multinational Telecommunications / IT Company
BI / BA Expert
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a leading telecommunications company.
Descrição da oferta
Reporting to the Product Research & Design Manager, the selected candidate will join a remarkably experienced and integrated team to jointly develop data products that will support the operation and leverage the knowledge of our business partners, offering powerful insights to support strategic decisions.
Among other, the main responsibilities will be the following:
- Identify needs and support business teams;
- InvestigatecurrentDataAnalyticsplatforms for:
- Data correlation
- Trends, Outliers
- Data Discovery
- Implement new powerful data analysis and web visualizations.
- Master Degree in IT/Telecom;
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with Business Intelligence (SQL, ETL, Reporting & Dashboards);
- Experience in Web integration;
- Experience in the Telecom sector;
- Good planning and organization skills;
- Team working skills;
- Interest in highly complex projects;
- Substantial level of autonomy;
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English.
The following skills will be considered a plus:
- Experience in large scale databases, Hadoop or NoSQL technologies;
- Knowledge of commercial and emerging tools & languages such as Tableau, R, QlikView, Microstrategy, Business Objects, Python, etc;
- Strong knowledge and experience of relational databases, their design, implementation and optimization using the best practices;
- GenuineinterestintheBusinessAnalyticsareaandpursuing agrowingcareerapproachingconceptssuch as:
- Hacking Skills
- Mathematical/Statistical expertise
- Data Exploration
- Data Visualization
- Big Data
Join a multinational growing company.