You are here
- Multinational Contact Centre Outsourcing Provider, based in Lisbon City Centre
- Must be Finance Analyst, fluent in English
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client is a Multinational Contact Centre Outsourcing Provider Company, in Portugal for more than 10 years and is one of the best performers in the sector.
Descrição da oferta
Reporting to the Country Manager and to the Regional Finance Manager, as a Business Analyst your main responsibilities are:
- Manage and support all aspects of business controlling & reporting for Portugal and provide financial support for the operations;
- Direct report to the Country Manager and functional report to the Regional Finance Manager;
- Consolidate & monitor accuracy of daily tracker, investigate and understand significant variances to budget/forecast/prior period;
- Monitor, understand & highlight trends/variances and produce analyses on BI/Finance reports for the CEO & Regional Finance Manager;
- Provide extensive support on the production of financial analysis;
- Review and support the challenging of, financial and non-financial performance of region and sites located in the Country;
- Overall responsibility in finance for the completion and integrity of all reporting.
- Review site budgets to ensure integrity of data prior to submission to the General Manager.
- Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance required.
- 3 years of proven experience in business controlling for companies operating in services sectors;
- Experience of building Budgets & Forecasts;
- Knowledge of reporting tools (Hyperion Essbase, Cognos);
- Knowledge of SAP;
- Excellent Analytical skills;
- Proven ability to meet own and given deadlines;
- Proactive and forward thinking;
- Organised and structured;
- Excellent Excel Skills;
- Ability to understand and master complex issues;
- Excellent communication skills both within finance and operations;
- Fluent written and spoken English (Spanish would be a plus);
- Must be heavily process orientated.
Start an international career, involved in projects for worldwide brands as part of a successful and growing company, with an excellent, modern work space in the centre of Lisbon.