You are here
Business Analyst - M/F
- Leading Payroll and Accounting Services Company
- Business Analyst with experience with business intelligence
Sobre o nosso cliente
Conceito was incorporated in 1982 and is one of the key players in Portugal on the outsourcing of Payroll and Accounting Services with a turnover of 10M EUR and a team of 250 highly qualified specialized professionals. Conceito's goal is to maximize value added opportunities for their Clients by providing and assuring all management related supported services in the realm of accountancy, taxation, human resources, treasury, transfer pricing and general management support to their daily activities. Today Conceito has offices in Lisbon, Malveira, Porto and Funchal.
Conceito has recently been distinguished in the ranking of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2016 in Portugal, an initiative promoted by Exame, Everis and AESE.
Descrição da oferta
- Key contributor in supporting the New Business Development & Innovation Director towards successful delivery of projects, which will directly impact growth and profitability of the Group;
- Actively involved in Client facing activities with regards to New Business opportunities,
- Plays a critical role with providing analysis, insight & recommendations to the Board. Works with the Business to understand and analyse requirements and is seen as a trusted advisor in the Organization;
- Develops a thorough understanding of business processes in order to be able to identify areas for process improvement;
- Builds strong productive customer focused relationships with various stakeholders in the Business (Executive Committee level and their direct reports), IT team and third parties;
- Has the ability to manage small internal projects end to end. Such activities would entail holding requirements gathering sessions, capturing meeting minutes, following up on action items, reporting project status, and ownership of project documentation. Produces high quality business requirements documentation, manages scope creep and clearly communicates with stakeholders on feasibility and effort analysis. Works closely with teams throughout the project lifecycle to ensure that the requirements are understood and development is aligned.
- Maintains risks and issues logs and actively manages mitigation strategies.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Business, Management, Finance, Accounting, Information Systems or related field, with a good proven track record and previous working experience in Consulting, Project Management and/or IT related jobs ;
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, decision making and critical thinking skills;
- High level of customer focus and service excellence, seeking proactive and practical solutions;
- Strong collaboration skills with internal/external stakeholders and cross-functional teams ;
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills required; "can do" attitude and team player;
- Commercial mindset;
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations;
- Effective time-management skills and the ability to prioritize work assignments;
- Fluency in English is mandatory, other idioms are desirable, preferably Spanish;
- Previous experience in Consulting, IT, Multinational environment, Process analysis & streamlining, and/or Business Intelligence and/or Project Management is strongly valued.
Conceito offers the opportunity to grow and develop in a fast-paced and flexible work environment.