You are here
Accounting, Tax & Reporting Supervisor
- Accounting, Tax & Reporting Supervisor
- Finance Manager
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our client belongs to an important multinational Company and wishes to recruit an Accounting, Tax & Reporting Supervisor which will be based in their offices in the area of Greater Lisbon.
Descrição da oferta
- Coordination of the monthly end and Financial Reporting of the market;
- Tax Matters (Accounting & Reporting, Compliance and Audits);
- Coordinate and monitories Balance Sheet Reconciliation between Local and Finance Services Shared Center;
- Keeps statutory books and manage relationship with External Auditors, coordinating the Yearly Audit Planning;
- Coordinate activities with the Internal Audit team;
- Fixed Assets Accounting;
- Taking decision about GL accounting;
- Provides Impairment Review;
- Follow Internal Controls;
- Closing of Statutory accounting - local books;
- Reporting of business KPIs;
- Contribute to Forecasting/Budget projections;
- Coordination of the local Finance team.
- Degree in Accounting, Tax, Management, Economics or similar areas;
- 3 year previous work experience in similar role;
- Good skills in Financial software packages including windows based PC;
- Knowledge of USGAAP ( Monthly, Quarterly & Year End);
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines, and manage multiple projects with conflicting priorities;
- Ability to works in a team environment;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Accuracy and the ability to meet deadlines;
- Analytical thinker;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Advanced English required (speaking & writing);
- Fluency in Spanish will be a plus.
An excellent opportunity to be part of a leading multinational company and to be part of a changing project.