You are here
Accounting Finance Manager
- Accounting Manager with potential to develop
- International Hotel Group based in Algarve
Sobre o nosso cliente
Career growth opportunity and the possibility to enter an International Hotel Group based in Portugal.
Descrição da oferta
- Responsible for performing a variety of accounting functions including organizing, compiling and verifying general ledger data on a monthly or periodic basis.
- Assure month end closing is timely and accurate.
- Produces related analysis and reconciliations.
- Produce an accurate set of month-end accounts reports, with a comparisons to Budget/forecasts and with previous periods
- Prepare profit and loss accounts reports and balance sheet reconciliation reports and analysis for senior management
- Assist in preparing budgets and business planning, including projected room revenue
- Ensures that all Reconciles bank statements are reconciled
- Ensures legislation is followed regarding the statutory accounting responsibilities VAT and other taxes
- Organization and control over Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Treasury, Revenue Control, Management Controls, Purchasing and Accounting Chases late payments, reporting bad debts and keeping a careful eye on the cash flow
- Ensures that all cash flow reports are prepared monthly and annually, compared with the forecast and actuals and control the overall the cash flow of the inflow and outflow
- Control the team of people
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Understanding of the consolidation process
- Good Analytical skills and orientation to results
- High level of work, total disponibility and professionalism
- Implementation of the company standards, procedures, and controls
- Collect the data for external auditors and maintain the auditing schedule
- Preference for Degree of Master or Bachelor's degree in finance, economy, management or related;
- At least 5 years of experience in similar functions;
- Knowledge of finance, accounting procedures and internal controls procedures;
- International hotel brand experience or/and Time Share Business, can be a "plus";
- Fluent English, written and spoken (native or near native, and exclusion factor).
- Cooperation and teamwork;
- Communication and negotiation skills;
- Planning and organization capacity;
- Stress management and resistance;
- Ambition, Humility and critical sense.
Uma boa oportunidade para o seu desenvolvimento profissional.
Hospitality and Catering / Accounting Finance Manager - Accounting Finance Manager