You are here
Accounting and Controlling Specialist (m/f)
Act as a Finance Business Partner to several areas
Strong knowledge of accounting, tax and controlling is required
Sobre o nosso cliente
Our partner is a well established and recognised pharmaceutical company, with remarkable achievements and solid proven track.
Descrição da oferta
- Manage day-to-day operations and interface with the company shared service center
- Support in controlling of commercial operations, interface and partner with business and other support departments
- Support in controlling of company expenses (car fleet management and employees travel expenses)
- Provides reports and ad-hoc information to local management
- Defines local accounting standards and guidelines and uses them alongside with shared service centre, guaranteeing compliance and fulfilment with local and group GAAP.
- Manages SAP month-end-close and year-end-close procedures as well as fast-close operations procedures
- Prepares country financial statements
- Supports the Finance & Controlling Director in the external and internal audits
- Manages tax compliance, requirements and deliverables (incl. transfer price, VAT refund process on foreign countries, SAF-T, etc.), seeking for optimisation.
- University degree in finance, accounting, management or similar areas
- Professional qualification as Certified Chart Accountant (OCC/OTOC)
- Proven experience and strong knowledge in dealing with statutory accounts, tax requirements & accounting principles
- Preferably knowledge and experience with SAP
Be part of a fast growing structure with an excellent working environment.