You are here
Accountant - Accounts Payable
- Multinational Company in the pharmaceutical research sector.
- Accounting position in a Multinational pharmaceutical company.
Sobre o nosso cliente
Multinational Company in the pharmaceutical sector.
Descrição da oferta
Reporting to the team leader, will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage day-to-day operations of all accounts payable transactions & travel expenses;
- Support month end closing process;
- Reconcile vendor accounts;
- Processing of dunning letters of vendors;
- Reconcile processed work by verifying entries;
- Cooperate and interact with employees from Accounts Receivables and Record to Report departments;
- Maintain favourable relationship with vendors.
The candidate should have the following profile:
- Bachelor degree or degree in Accounting or Finance;
- Very good knowledge of SAP module FI;
- Professional experience of two years or less in an accounting environment;
- Fluency in English, other languages will be considered a plus;
- Good knowledge of accounting standards (HGB, IFRS, US GAAP is a plus);
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office;
- Strong communication skills;
- Team player and highly motivated.
A good opportunity for professional development in growing company.